Update for Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Well, I thought I would write down everything that happened today:

I woke up at about 8:30AM to 9:00AM. When I went downstairs all I smelled were onions, which I hate the smell of. Apparently Mom was cutting one open.

At noon we went to my Aunt Marijo and Uncle Matt's house for the meal. I'll name all of my family that went: Mom, Dad, Maggie, Justin (my cousin), Julia (my cousin), Aunt Jen, Uncle Jeff, Grandpa Homer, Grandma, Uncle Matt and Aunt Marijo. I will also name all of the dogs that came: Mickey, Cocoa, Wilson and Chipper (Guppy is too crazy, so we decided that he would stay home).

I'm spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house, where Justin, Julia, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Jen are staying this week for Thanksgiving. Although Julia is staying with Maggie at our house. 

Again, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tech Guy Radio Show

Going to the Waterpark

What Christmas Means to Me and Christmas Day...