Things I Do Not Like About Middle

Now, I'm currently at my sister's volleyball practic at the Malta Community Center. I am on the computer's in the library right now. I decided that I would write on my blog a list of things I do not like about middle school so far this school year.

Things I Do NOT Like About The Middle School: 
  1. The lockers are about half a foot wide, so I can barely get through between periods everyday.
  2. The annocements are on second block, not first, so when I don't know what rotation day it is, it really is not handy when they say second block into the day.
  3. Many kids swear as if it is the word "the", and it bothers me because some of the kids that were in my class last year do that, too. Last year if they said a bad word, they would be sent down to the principal office and have a harsh punishment. Now, the teachers do not even care. At lunch, some random kid sat down next to me and started swearing. I asked to one of the "deans" (punishment deciders) if I could move my seat because the kid next to me was swearing, and she didn't even care to ask which kid it was.
  4. The hallways are too small, and having all 250 6th graders walking in the hall at the same time between blocks just doesn't make sense to me. Whoever designed the design of the school should of thought how many students would be in the hall at one time.
  5. And on top of all of that, we only have 4 minutes to get to each class. With the small halls and lockers, I can barely make it to each class (as many other students do, too).
  6. All of the clocks in the building are different times and are not the same as when the bell rings.
There are a lot more, but I have to go now, so if I thinks of more ideas later on and have time and a computer to update this post, I will.
 
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tech Guy Radio Show

Going to the Waterpark

What Christmas Means to Me and Christmas Day...