December 4th, 2013: Update

Hello everyone! I am at school right now. It is 8:43AM, and since I finished all of my work, I get to do whatever now, so I decided to write on my blog. I just updated the template for this website yesterday, and as you can see if you are reading this post online, it is christmas-themed. There are a lot of free Blogger templates you can download through third-party websites. Blogger doesn't offer a lot by default, and they are sort of plain, boring and unapeeling to me. And so you know if you do not already, instead of typing http://www.rileys-adventures.blogspot.com/ everytime you want to visit my blog, I have set up a free shorter domain for http://www.dot.tk with I love. You can access this shorter way to get to my blog by typing http://www.rileyblog.tk with is a lot shorter.

Christmas is coming up and I have done most of my holiday shopping  so far for my family. I love making "perler art", which may sound weird but it is a really cool process that I started doing in 3rd grade. First you get some beads, which I got at IKEA in Dresden, which are called "perler beads". You then place the beads on perler pegboards. Then when you make an image you like, you iron it with an iron and it will some how join together. You take the art of the pegboard and it is one object. I made a lot of different things with this method, and I actually made a Gingerbread House out of this during December of the year I was in Europe. There are a lot of templates you can download for free if you are stuck on what you want to make at EK Success Brands. I also just joined Pinterest, and there are so many ideas and templates on what to build. I just created a Google Chrome logo, Android guy, Flower, Windows mouse cursor and a lot more just within the last week. I know, I've typed a lot about this, but I have a whole hour to type and write on my blog.

Well, I'm stuck on what to write about know, so if I do think about it, I'll come back later, maybe during lunch to write about other stuff. Goodbye for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tech Guy Radio Show

Going to the Waterpark

What Christmas Means to Me and Christmas Day...