Update in Germany on February 20th, 2011

We started packing today, because we going to Vienna, Austria. Vienna is the capital of Austria, and they have very neat things there. I used Mom's Backpack to pack most of my things I wanted to bring. Mom put very few of some Travel books on Vienna in there also. Maggie used her school bag to pack all of her things in. I didn't use my school bag because it is very small.  I had good luck today because I found a 1 Euro coin laying on the stair case. I found it when I was taking Toga outside, in the morning. I also found a 50 Cent Coin when I was cleaning our room today. A few days ago, when we taking a walk, and I found a little trail of money!! I found 6 Cents in total at the end. I keep finding money on the ground!! Our next vacation after Vienna, Austria, is Paris, France. We will have to see the Eiffel Tower, and I am glad Mom just printed tickets today!! I like that we keep going places, and learn at least 1 word from that country's language. Like 'Bonjour' is 'Hello' in Italian. Anyway, our class have already started a class blog. I don't know if I have already told you, though. It is very fun. Well, have a nice day! Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tech Guy Radio Show

Going to the Waterpark

What Christmas Means to Me and Christmas Day...