Update in Germany for 2/6/2011

So Today, I woke up. In then I just started writing on this blog. I think we might be going to Meißen-a good city North West of Dresden. I changed the design of my blog, don't you like it? Comment! I like it with all of the stars and green background, the red dates, also.  Today is a weekend, so we're just hangin' out. Yesterday, me and mom went out to go by ourselves, some alone time. We took the Standseilbahn up the hill, walked to the #11 tram. On the way to the #11 tram, I was walking with mom and the dog  on the other side of the gate, jumped to us and started barking. Mom could have had the loudest scream in world. I could see 2 people look out there window staring at us. We got on the 11 tram to Hauptbahnhof(Main Train Station), and went to an Travel Agency(reiseburo in german), and booked our 3 day trip to Vien, Vianna, Austria in english. Travel Agencys in America are so expensive, and every one books them online. Here we got a train ticket for 52 Euros, like 70 Dollars, for a round trip ticket for all of us. The hotel was 280 euros, like 330$. Isn't that cheap? If you go online in Germany, it will be 1,000 Euros for a train ticket, for just 3 of us!  Next, we went out to lunch at a NEW YORK BAGEL BAR!!!!!!! It was the first time I got a bagel for like, 1 ,.... 8 months!  It was so good. Mom cheated on her diet, but she still loved it. After, we went to Karstadt, and got Jelly Beans! Mom got a bunch of cherry, and I got mixes of different kinds. I got Popcorn. It tasted like Popcorn, but was like Sour Popcorn, I didn't really like it. After that, we went to the Flea Markt(Garage Sale Market in English). Then #6 tram home. Thanks for reading this blog post and comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tech Guy Radio Show

Going to the Waterpark

What Christmas Means to Me and Christmas Day...