Letter to Riley

Dear Riley,
I'm glad you are enjoying your adventures here in Germany. It is so much fun to look into your eyes as we learn new things together and visit new places. I'm so proud of you, and how you are showing me how to use the Trams. I love that you can tell me what number tram to get on, when I tell you where I want to go in Dresden. You have been a big help when we travel on them. And, when we grocery shop! And I have to take 5 minutes before I put anything in my cart, after I try to read what I want to get, then try to read all the ingredients since I have my food allergies. I will miss you on Wednesday when you go to school, but I can't wait to volunteer in your classroom and bring you and pick you up from school each day. I can't wait to hear about all your adventures, and hoping you can teach me some German!

Love,
Mom

Comments

  1. Thank You Mom! I hope you like Dresden/Germany. I can not what for the first Day of School which is tomorrow. I will write how it was when I get home tomorrow.

    From,
    Riley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Tech Guy Radio Show

Going to the Waterpark

What Christmas Means to Me and Christmas Day...