Kindove a normal day : July 8th, 2010

I wake up and I go to have breakfast. Mom took Toga out like normal. We went to the Grocery store; it was the one in the mall. We walked there, in then took the train home. When we got home, Mom made us lunch. We had Peanut Butter and Sandwiches. Dad had to sign the bank form yesterday, so we brought it back, and we went on the train to get there. It took 20 minutes to get there. Mom looked at the hours and the time was from 10:00am to 1:00 pm when we got there at 2:00pm. We walked to the sprinkler, but didn’t go in it. We sat down to have a drink Mom brought in her purse. We went to some stores, and then Mom asked me where is you sweatshirt? I said, “I think I lost it”. We went back on the train to get home. We had Chicken and Cheese for dinner blended in with brown rice. I went to bed like normal on the bottom bed. Kin dove like a normal day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tech Guy Radio Show

Going to the Waterpark

What Christmas Means to Me and Christmas Day...