Going to Prague for the weekend

I woke up and it was 6 in the morning. It was thundering and all the lights were on. I went in the kitchen and Dad was making coffee. He said “ Do you want breakfast?” I said “Sure”. He made me cereal. And then Maggie came in and Dad made her breakfast, too. Then I said “Wait, We’re going to Prague today!” (Prague is one of the top 10 cities in the world!) We started to pack and got in our car and went to Prague. Dad got some money at the back, stopped at the Groccrie Store and got some drinks for the ride, and got some gas for the car, and then started to our ride to our hotel we we’re going to go to. Dad said we couldn't check in to the hotel until 2:00, so we went to the huge mall I’ve every seen! We had lunch there. I had a Fish Stick sandwich and Maggie had the samething. Dad had a shrimp sandwich. Mom had this big bowl of everything. We went to the hotel and checked in. We put our cloths away. We went took a walk and went up a lot of stairs to get to a castle. We walked all the way down the stairs and sat on the grass. Dad had got stung by a bee, but he was OK. We went back to our hotel, had dinner, then went to bed. Had a great day and didn’t want to leave tomorrow! I woke up the next day, and was said to leave. We took Toga for a little walk. We went to have to have breakfast and it was good. We walked around, Mom got a new book for her to read, Maggie got earrings, Maggie also got a doll, She also got a new book, and I got only a sticker. I feel bad for Dad because he didn’t get anything. We went to checkout of our hotel, and went to get the luggage into the car, and then went to this mall. Mom and Dad spent a lot of time shopping, but I didn’t care. We had lunch and started to ride home. And when we got home, Toga was waiting, at the gate for our real home, which was so cute. Toga was so exited, and so was I...

Comments

  1. I loved Prague's cobblestone streets and seeing all the old buildings and architecture. We had fun at dinner too. Can't wait to explore more cities with the family!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Tech Guy Radio Show

Going to the Waterpark

What Christmas Means to Me and Christmas Day...