The Best and Worst Songs

We all know there are some bad songs out there, but the worst one is Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars. Who likes a song where the singer keeps going "Ahh" and "Ohhh" and "Locked Out of Heaven"? Seriously! Even the music video quality is the worst I've seen in a music video, EVER! If you don't believe me, here is proof:


If you want a great song, I reccomend listening to Girl on Fire (Inferno Version) by Alicia Keys (featuring Nicki Minaj). For me, it gets me pumped up and a little inspiration (While Locked Out of Heaven makes me feel like I'm locked out of heaven, its that bad!):



So vote which song you think is better:

What song is better?
 
 
  
poll code free polls 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tech Guy Radio Show

Going to the Waterpark

What Christmas Means to Me and Christmas Day...