Trying Different Foods


Well, do you know how adults always want us, kids, to try different foods? I'll just say, as a kid myself, that I think that isn't true in most cases.

Most of us, if not all of us, have probably at some point gone out to eat at a restaurant. And if you choose off the kids' menu, you most likely notice that all items on the kids menu are the same at all restaurants. This is weird, escpecially since adults want us to try different food choices.

I think each restaurant should have their own kids' menu with food that fits their restaurant's personality. For example, a mexican restaurant should have a Mexican kids' menu, not just hot dogs and hamburgers.

I guess every restaurant should have one or two american food items, for kids that don't like ranging their food choices. But still, have foods that fit the resturantpersonality.

They want us to try, but also, lie.

Comments

  1. I really like your insightful questioning here, on kids' choices in restaurants...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Tech Guy Radio Show

Going to the Waterpark

What Christmas Means to Me and Christmas Day...