April 2012

I decided to write a post of all the exciting things that happened to me last month.

My Dad had his birthday on the 16th. He turned 42 years old.  We had a nice night on his birthday. Our dog, Toga, had his birthday on the 30th, turning 12.

My Aunt Mari got engaged while taking a trip to Jamaica. She will be having her wedding in September. Maggie is going to be the flower girl, I will be recording the wedding and put it into a nice movie. I will also be having a live broadcast online for family members not being able to attend. I can't wait for the wedding!

Since my class is hosting one of our school's "School Wide Meetings", I am going to be a host of a Mystery Guest show. I can't wait for the show on Thursday!

I really enjoy the "Garfield" comics by Jim Davis. It is about a fat cat that has wacky and childishness owner. There is also a dog that gets teased by the cat (Garfield).  Here is one that came out 2 days ago:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tech Guy Radio Show

Going to the Waterpark

What Christmas Means to Me and Christmas Day...