Coming Home

It is sad to leave Germany. When I hit the ground on the airplane at Albany International I felt like there was nothing special in USA after experiencing a year in Europe. We drove back to our house for about 30 min because we were just dropping of our luggage. When I walked in the house I just felt so sad because my body was reminding me that I wasn't in Germany or any other destination in Europe. When I was in Germany, I was planning that when I entered the house for the first time that I would run to my room, but I didn't realize how sad it would be. I looked out the window and saw that there weren't any trams driving by, then plain old cars. It was really sad...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tech Guy Radio Show

Going to the Waterpark

What Christmas Means to Me and Christmas Day...