Going to Barns and Noble last night(this is very funny)

Will last night we went to Barns and Noble. Did I tell you that I did my school's talent show? I danced to A Little less converation elvis vs. jxl By Elvis Presley. And thanks to Cade, Callie, Scott and Julie for letting me borrow the costume. Will I went to Barns and Noble because I had a $12 dollar gift card from Christmas. I got there and I saw these who is _________. It was funny because they had "Elvis Presley". I got him, Anne Frank, and Helen Keller. I got Helen Keller because I am doing a research project about her. I got Anne Frank because we are moving to Germany and will you know what I mean. Right? Because of World War II. Will then I got home and started reading the Anne Frank book. My sister also started reading her Barbie book, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tech Guy Radio Show

Going to the Waterpark

What Christmas Means to Me and Christmas Day...