Finding out I'm moving to Germany

At one point,


I got home from school and was waiting for my Dad to come home from his work/job.


He came home and talked to my Mom and asked her "Stace, this website is asking me if I want to apply for a job in Germany, we will be there for a year and a half". My Mom said "Sure, I know you aren't going to win the job, Anyway, How many people are going? My Dad said 6 people.


So my Mom still thought he wouldn't get the job and said yes still. My Dad entered for the job.


After a mouth or two, It was a Sunday night and My Dad told me tomorrow I am going to see if all of us are moving to Germany for a Year and a half. So the next morning I was so exciting!


So at lunch my Mom came to me and said "We're movin' to Germany!!!"


After a week my Dad left and went to just see what it was like.


In July we will be moving to Germany.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tech Guy Radio Show

Going to the Waterpark

What Christmas Means to Me and Christmas Day...